Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close

1-888-258-7088

Welcome to "Working Abroad"
Whether you're looking for work overseas or an expatriate living abroad, come in and share your experiences or ask for advice!
Category:Business
Language: English
Members: 2900
Officers: samantha (Administrator) and Manu

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread Work for Students?
By EEdward286 on 3/6/2012 4:33:35 AM
Work for Students

hello,,everyone , just  look  through the little article you had  written ,  and  i  have  a  question. on the  earth, which type of  job  is  suitable to  international student .Of  course, must be safe,and have  a good pay. If  you once  did the part-time  job,please, my friend, shared it .I am looking   forward to  you.

By wwen1308 on 3/6/2012 5:00:43 AM
RE: what type of job can we take
Hello, Edward, very nice to see you here. for a international student, doing finance or doing import or export business seem more good. If you really want to do a part-time job, and you have your free time, maybe you could contact me. we can do business together. my skype is: Yeabao. and Email: ceo@yeabao.com
By EEdward286 on 3/6/2012 8:34:48 AM
RE: RE: what type of job can we take
First , i wanna say thank you. I am still a college student now, and i wanna go to the Harvard Business School in the future,,i know it's a big challenge,but i do not fear, cause the dream that i insisted on .My major is Finance ,i love it. i do have free time, and what part-time job will you offer?
By wwen1308 on 3/6/2012 8:45:40 PM
Yeabao needs you
I export things abroad in China, you are out of china. why don't we co-operate?
By EEdward286 on 3/6/2012 11:27:34 PM
RE: What can do for you ?
i am now in Dalian, China. i would like to co-operate with you, but what can i do ? if you need me, you can contact me any time.