Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close

1-888-258-7088

Welcome to "Working Abroad"
Whether you're looking for work overseas or an expatriate living abroad, come in and share your experiences or ask for advice!
Category:Business
Language: English
Members: 3058
Officers: samantha (Administrator) and Manu

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread Fashion Business ?
By ASeverini11 on 3/18/2012 6:00:03 AM
Fashion Business

I'm interested to search a people who work in the Fashion sector.

I work in a Fashion company in Italy.

we can discuss about fashion business.

Alessandro

By AAron804 on 3/23/2012 3:06:07 AM
RE: Fashion Business and Made in Italy
I am Aron, from China .Now I am working in Italian company.our product is rubber belt,we are company and factory ,Our customers are from all over the world .So if possible ,we can make friend.My Skpye is aron1988nb
By YONO178 on 4/14/2012 6:52:55 PM
I am interested in discussing issues on the fashion industry. for what kind of fashion company work Alessandro?
By YONO178 on 4/14/2012 6:54:12 PM
I am interested in discussing issues on the fashion industry. for what kind of fashion company work Alessandro?
By YONO178 on 4/14/2012 6:54:15 PM
By esun826 on 4/16/2012 5:37:40 AM
Hi,Alessandro! I am Ella from China. Our factory produces fashion Jewllery and has a good sell to America and Europen. I love my work and am very glad to discuss fashion business with you. My MSN: ella_qd@hotmail.com. Add me as a friend! :)
By ASeverini11 on 4/16/2012 6:05:40 AM
RE: RE: Fashion Business and Made in Italy
Hi Yasue and Ella My company is Blue Line www.blueline.it and produces Pants Jeans for more brands. We produces jeans for Jack and Jones, Nudie Jeans, Only, Selected ecc... Bye Alessandro
By ECICCONE3 on 4/28/2012 4:47:26 AM
Hi Alessandro, I'm Italian like you, I work for a company producing textyle fabrics for the best brands in the world. Add me on skype, enrico_ciccone (I live in Biella, the most important district of wool production in Italy)
By hmusa26 on 6/15/2013 8:57:32 AM
RE: RE: Fashion Business and Made in Italy
hi, am Huda from Sudan, am glad to join these group. am interested in da field of fashion and needs some information about textile fabrics. my skype: sudania81 ............................. thanxxxxx