Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close

1-888-258-7088

Welcome to "Working Abroad"
Whether you're looking for work overseas or an expatriate living abroad, come in and share your experiences or ask for advice!
Category:Business
Language: English
Members: 3000
Officers: samantha (Administrator) and Manu

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread All you can make part of that company MYTC.?
By PRosa114 on 4/25/2012 12:31:41 PM
All you can make part of that company MYTC.

Strong the project is for changing of Life  

MYTC is THE ONLY COMPANY IN the WEB (NET) THAT DOES A PARTNER OF THE INVESTOR AND THAT can HAVE PROFIT OF UP TO 800% RUDE, ONLY INVESTMENT, WINS An OFFICE IN the WEB FOR he/she ADMINISTERS HIS/HER TEAM.  

The interested parties should make contact with me. For larger information. Here in my message box.

1 - who wants to do part of that EQUIPE MYTC?

2-Which is better to work home or in the streets?  
3 - Which is better to work among friends or unknown?  

4 - Which is better to work traveling or to win money traveling? 
Do you know how to work with team and in team, of 3 you more 2?

By OGuimaraes35 on 4/25/2012 1:40:22 PM
RE: All you can make part of that company MYTC.

Hi Pierre , I can't understan what kind of job you offer . Is MYTC a tourism company ? BTW i live in a city that a main monetary income  from tourism . I am renting a house to short periods (vacation) described on this link : http://www.wix.com/ojxguimaraes/aluguel-de-casa#!sobre-o-imóvel . Thank you !

By PRosa114 on 4/30/2012 3:25:45 PM
RE: RE: All you can make part of that company MYTC.
MYTC, is new in Brazil and it is come back for lodging in hotel from 5 to 3 star and that it transforms layer customer in a partner. With the big capacity of profits. One want to do part and to have profits seeks us.MYTC, is new in Brazil and it is come back for lodging in hotel from 5 to 3 star and that it transforms layer customer in a partner. With the big capacity of profits. One want to do part and to have profits seeks us. MYTC assists backlit 4 languages Portuguese / Françes / Spanish and English
By PRosa114 on 6/12/2012 2:57:38 PM
RE: All you can make part of that company MYTC.
relember