Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close

1-888-258-7088

Welcome to "All That Korean"
Talk about anything Korean here - food, music, culture, people, places and much more!
Category:Regional
Language: English
Members: 953
Officers: Tiffany, Holly, Ally Lee, Brooklyn (Administrator)

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread How About Kpop In The World??
By AIsmail378 on 1/20/2012 6:22:00 AM
How About Kpop In The World?

I know that hallyu wave or maybe Kpop is very booming and everybody knows about that. I like Kpop alot, like Super Junior, Shinee, U-KISS, Infinite, B1A4 and also Boyfriend etc~

I want to know about your opinion about Kpop. Do you like Kpop too? Mention your favorite boyband or girlband hehe ^^ or maybe do you hate it? please just comment it, I want to know

By kmorn2 on 1/20/2012 11:50:54 PM
RE: How About Kpop In The World?
I like kpop so much ^^ I like Trax, beast, superjunior, kim hyun joong, T-ara, shinee, U-kiss, teen top, sunny hills, infinite, song ji eun, orange caramel, JYJ, mblaq, kam mi youn, IU, heo young saeng, ft. island, boyfriend, co-ed school, brown eyes girls, cnblue,B1A4, 5 dolls, 2pm, X5, G.NA, 2 am, 4 minute, big bang, 2NE1, bang yong gok, ZE:A, girl´s day, boa, hun gak, kim bo kyung, kim bum soo, I don´t remember more hehehe I like the music and the choreograpies :) I would like to see a concert ^^
By EMan327 on 2/20/2012 3:53:54 AM
RE: RE: How About Kpop In The World?
SNSD for the win!
By LRen936 on 3/1/2012 1:30:06 AM
I love k-pop very much~~~ I like ShinHwa Beast JYJ Infinite B1A4 Bigbag 2Pm X5 much more. i like singing k music watch their dance.
By CYeo30 on 4/4/2012 11:19:51 PM

Hello guys~ very nice to you all.~ First of all I'm KOREAN. :) And I'm here to talk about KPOP. I have to say that I'm a huge fan of the Wonder Girls! haha. Anyway, KPOP is internationally popular now. And I'm so proud of that as a korean. But, actually I have some unsatisfied feelings about it. I mean,,of course it's a great thing that korean music is spreading all over the world. But in fact,, I think there are only idol groups in kpop hallyu. So I hope that many people in the world who love kpop will know more singers in Korea as well as idol groups. I'm not saying idol groups are less worthy, never,, but I just want you to know there are a lot of great and various singers and songs in Korea!!.. Anyway,, I'm so looking forward to the Wonder Girls's first English album! haha.

By ywu9903 on 4/9/2012 9:54:52 AM
I Love K-POP So much...........I like 소녀시대 에프엑스 애프터스쿨