Are you looking to get teaching experience while working from the comfort of your own home? At EF, we believe that you can do both. Apply today and join a new generation of online teachers.
Teach English Online with EF
At EF Education First, we are looking for engaging online teachers, who are committed to developing their students while growing themselves within our online teacher network. Thanks to modern technology, our educators are finding more opportunities to teach from the comfort of home. Today, EF has over 32,000 employees, teachers and volunteers around the world. With schools and offices in 54 countries, we have changed the face of language education and turned the world into a global classroom.
Our online teachers conduct conversation-based group and private lessons to adult learners. They can choose their own schedule and teach from virtually anywhere in the world. Teachers access innovative teaching materials that incorporate cutting-edge technology in the online classroom, and develop teaching skills through initial and ongoing training designed specifically for the online environment.
Be a part of the global classroom with EF, Apply today.
Group Lessons Private Lessons
• Native English speaker
• Additional opportunities to teach beginner English students for teachers fluent in Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, French, English, German or Spanish (not required)
• Minimum of a completed 4 year bachelor’s degree or higher
• Computer, headset and wired, Ethernet connection (wifi is not compatible)
• Minimum 40 Hour TEFL certificate of equivalent earned by beginning of contract term
• Previous teaching experience is a plus, but not required. Life experience counts!